750mg CBD + CBG Suppositories (75mg/suppository)
Out of stock
Direction of Use:
- Use 1 to 2 times daily.
- Wash hands before opening and handling suppository. Gloves may be worn.
- Remove the suppository from plastic shell. With the pointed end of the suppository first, carefully insert in to the rectum past the sphincter muscle (rectal use) or vagina (vaginal use). Wash hands.
- Rest for 15-20 minutes before activity as slippage may occur.
- Adjust dose as needed, individual results may vary.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight. Preferably in a refrigerator.
CBD + CBG Suppositories (75 mg) are intended for rectal and vaginal use only.
CBD + CBG Suppositories (75 mg) are recommended when it is necessary to take a single dose of 75 mg CBD at once.
CBD + CBG Suppositories (75 mg) are recommended for individuals with swallowing difficulties or intolerance to carrier oils like hemp seed oil, MCT or olive oil.
CBD + CBG Suppositories (75 mg) contain CBD and CBG derived from certified European industrial hemp. The oily extract is with proven absence of pesticides and herbicides in the product. The extraction is carried out at low temperature without the use of organic solvents which provides the highest quality of the oil extract.
CBD extract, as well as, CBG extract contains cannabinoids, primarily CBD (Cannabidiol), CBN (Cannabinol), CBG (Cannabigerol) and their carboxyl compounds.
CBD and CBG extract may contain terpenes, omega fatty acids (omega-3, omega-6, omega-9), flavonoids, phytosterols, amino acids, glycosides, vitamins (A, B1, B2, B6, C, D, E, F), pigments, alkanes, nitrogen compounds.
A single CBD + CBG suppository (75 mg) contains THC (9-delta tetrahydrocannabinol) in amount less than 0,2 %.
Hard Fat, Cannabis Sativa L. Extract (70.4 mg CBD, 4.6 mg CBG).
See physician prior to use if pregnant or nursing, have a medical condition or are taking any medications. Keep out of reach of children. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.